Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Taco Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 29 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It's 7 oz of mexicorn (or plain canned corn) drained.
- It's 15 oz of canned black beans, drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of ranch style beans.
- Prepare 15 oz of navy beans (white).
- Prepare 10 oz of Rotel (your favorite kind).
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- You need 1 of fritos chips for serving.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add ground beef, cook until brown and drain.
- Add all ingredients and beef mixture to pot..
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Serve with fritos, topped with cheese.
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, engross log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com