Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Stuffed Pepper Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers; diced.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) of cans diced tomatos; undrained.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 32 oz of beef broth.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 of small onion; diced.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 3-4 of garlic cloves; minced.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 cups of cooked rice.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef in large skillet & drain grease. Add cooked meat to slow cooker..
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatos, broth, peppers, onion, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt & pepper. Stir well! Cover & cook for 6-8 hrs on low..
- When about 30 mins of cook time is left, cook your rice. (You can add your cooked rice to slow cooker with the soup but the rice will absorb a lot of the juice. If you want a lot of juice & a more soupy turnout then add the cooked rice to each bowl as it's being served)..
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a flavorful, healthy soup recipe that's loaded with Italian sausage (for even more flavor!), peppers, rice and tomatoes. Stove top or slow cooker versions.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, absorb log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com