Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta. Soup so good we couldn't hide it in a can. Bring high-quality ingredients and flavors to your pantry. Italian Wedding soup is a hearty, classic soup made on the stovetop!
Pasta and/or Greens: I have used very small, star-shaped pasta which I add almost half way through cooking.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve soup from the pan, or pour into a tureen.
Literally this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta
- You need 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- You need 1 of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- You need 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of container/carton chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 package (10 oz) of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- You need of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of penne pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It's of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Healthier Italian Wedding Soup with Lemon and Garlic…that cozy bowl of winter soup that's healthy too. Herby chicken parmesan meatballs, simmered in chicken broth with lots of lemon, garlic, and fresh produce for an easy and delicious winter soup. Each steaming bowl of soup has a bit of pasta and grated parmesan on top. Serve in bowls garnished with a pinch of black pepper or a sprinkle of shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
In a large pot add the olive oil, onion, carrots, celery and garlic. Add in the chicken stock, pasta and meatballs and bring to a boil. Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta is a family favorite Italian pasta recipe! With back to school in full force and busy nights ahead of us, I am finding myself reaching for new quick and easy dinner inspiration. When time is tight, Beverly Menser whips up Pasta Meatball Soup in her Madisonville, Kentucky home.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com