Cheeseburger soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Cheeseburger soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- It's 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cups of diced potatoes.
- It's 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of cubed cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cubed Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, and carrots to beef.
- Boil until vegetables are tender.
- In a separate container, mix milk and flour until dissolved.
- Stir flour/milk mixture into beef pot and allow it to thicken (cook approx 5 min until slight boil or simmer).
- Reduce to low heat and stir in cheddar and Monterey Jack cubes.
- Add sour cream stirring well.
- Stir in parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Cheeseburger soup. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com