Stuffed Pepper Soup. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a soup with nothing to hide. We don't leave taste to the imagination.
Customer response was overwhelming! —Krista Muddiman, Meadville, Pennsylvania This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot.
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- You need 1 package (6 links) of Italian turkey sausage.
- You need 1 package of (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef.
- It's 4 cups of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (15 ounce) of chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano.
- It's 8 ounces of chopped onion.
- It's 4 ounces of celery.
- It's 4 ounces of chopped carrot.
- You need 8 ounces of chopped green bell pepper.
- It's of Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs.
It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. And the rice in this soup gives it such a great texture and adds some body to it to keep it filling. It's the lazy way of making stuffed peppers and one of my go-to soup recipes. This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup has all the flavors of stuffed peppers but in a soup.
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed.
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well..
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread..
Ground beef, green pepper, onion, tomato soup, broth and seasonings! I loved them as a kid and I love them now. I still like my stuffed peppers the way my Mom made them using her SPANISH RICE as a filling. Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners. Everyone gobbles up this family favorite version full of bell peppers, rice, ground beef, and a flavorful tomato base.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep busy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com