Lasagna Soup. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs. Drain; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Add onions and season with salt.
How do you make lasagna soup?
Yes, this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Lasagna Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Lasagna Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- It's 1 of lb. ground beef.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 3 1/2 cup of Swanson Beef Broth with onions or reg. Beef Broth if can't find other.
- You need 1 can of (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained (I used the diced tomatoes with seasonings like onions and peppers, etc.).
- It's 1/4 tsp of dried italian seasoning, crushed.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of uncooked mini lasagna shaped pasta (malfada) or corkscrew shaped pasta (rotini).
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
The base of this soup is ground beef, which is cooked with onions and garlic. After the meat has browned, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, tomato sauce and seasonings go into the pot. The final addition is broken lasagna noodles. To make lasagna soup in the crockpot, I would recommend browning the sausage and onions ahead of time.
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Cook the ground beef with the garlic powder in a 3 quart pan. After browned, drain off any excess fat..
- Stir broth, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning in the pan. Heat to a boil..
- Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir during the 10 minutes. Stir in the cheese and serve..
- You may serve with additional cheese if you desire. I also added 2 small cans of diced mushrooms to my soup. Just made it a bit heartier. Feel free to explore!.
This Lasagna Soup recipe is sponsored by Prego. This EASY Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the layering or dishes! - you might never go back to traditional lasagna again - I won't! This One Pot Lasagna Soup recipe can't get any easier or more delicious! It boasts layers of cheesy noodles smothered in rich marinara infused with garlic, onion and. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna - all in one bowl of soup!
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Lasagna Soup. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, divert contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com