Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup. Succulent Cubanelle peppers stuffed with a seasoned mixture of tomato sauce, ground sirloin, rice, and cheese are a memorable main dish. Stuff Cubanelle pepper halves with the meat and rice mixture, rounding the tops. Great recipe for Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup.
Great for any larger pepper, like bell peppers or poblanos.
Let cool slightly, then cut a long strip out of one side of each.
The Best Cubanelle Peppers Recipes on Yummly
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup
- You need 10 of cubanelle peppers.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of medium grain rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of dill.
- It's 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground pork.
Arroz Con Crunchy Pollo, Grilled Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers, Chorizo Stuffed Cubanelle Peppers. Cubanelle Peppers Stuffed with Spicy Chicken and Brown RiceAunt Clara's Kitchen. Here's a different take on traditional stuffed peppers. I substituted chicken for the beef and used Cubanelle peppers in place of the green peppers that are usually featured in such a dish. —Ron Burlingame, Canton, Ohio.
Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup instructions
- Cut the top of each pepper and remove seeds.
- Finely chop the parsley and dill.
- In a bowl, mix ground meat, parsley, dill and rice.
- In a large pot, bring 8 quarts of water and salt to boil.
- Stuff the peppers 3/4 full with the filling mixture.
- Carefully place the stuffed peppers in the boiling water and boil for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice and eggs.
- Let the soup cool a bit before adding egg/lemon juice mixture.
- Slowly add the eggs and lemon juice mixture to the soup, while constantly stirring.
- Taste for salt and lemon and add as required.
- Serve with cracked black pepper.
If you love stuffed peppers then you will love this soup spin on one of our favorite family meals. This easy-to-make, comforting soup will leave your heart warm for days. The cubanelle peppers….they aren't hot at all. Stuffed Pepper Soup - all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form! Just like my classic Stuffed Peppers this soup is made with basic ingredients like ground beef, tomatoes and rice.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Stuffed cubanelle peppers soup. If you have questions or requests almost this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com