taco soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup!
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty taco soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook taco soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- It's of soup.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 3 can of undrained chili.
- You need 1 can of undrained whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasonings.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes undrained.
- It's of toppings.
- You need 1 of corn chips.
- It's 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see ingredients below), or use a store-bought seasoning and season to taste; MEAT-Sauté the ground beef in a Dutch oven or large pot with a heavy bottom.
taco soup step by step
- cook beef and onion in a dutch oven over med.-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender.. drain off fat.
- add beans,corn, tomatoes, chilies,taco season,ranch mix,and water in to beef and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer,uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- spoon soup into bowls and top with desired toppings.
Frequently stir and break up the meat as it's being cooked. Lightly season the meat and mix well. VEGETABLE-While the meat is sautéing, finely chop the onion and. Get the fiesta started - with Taco Soup! It's loaded with south-of-the-border flavor thanks to McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix - and ground beef in every bite.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing taco soup. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, please entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com