Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Taco Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Taco Soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 2 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 2 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pinto Beans.
- You need 1 can of (15 1/2-ounce) Pink Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 1/4-ounce) Whole Kernel Corn, Drained.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Mexican-Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of (14 1/2-ounce) Tomatoes with Chiles.
- You need 2 can of (4 1/2-ounce) Diced Green Chiles.
- You need 1 can of (4.6-ounce) Black Olives, drained and sliced, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Olives, sliced, optional.
- You need 1 packages of (1 1/4-ounce) Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of (1-ounce) package Salad Dressing Mix.
- You need 1 of Corn Chips, for serving.
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream, for garnish.
- You need 1 of Grated Cheese, for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Green Onions, for garnish (optional).
- You need 1 of Pickled Jalapenos, for garnish (optional).
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat.
- Transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpots..
- Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix..
- Cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove..
- To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions, and jalapenos..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, absorb contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com