Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Taco Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 2 lb of ground beef or bison.
- It's 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix.
- It's 3 can of stewed tomatoes with peppers and onions.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans (undrained).
- You need 1 can of Green Giant Mexicorn (undrained).
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (add to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of light sour cream.
- You need 1 dash of shredded Mexican cheese.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute ground meat until brown..
- Add all other ingredients except the sour cream and cheese. Mix and simmer until flavors blend. Add cayenne pepper to taste..
- Ladle into a bowl, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and add a dollop of sour cream..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, divert contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com