Taco Soup!. Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple!
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup!
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers).
Actually this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Taco Soup! for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Taco Soup! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup!
- It's 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It's 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of stewed or rotell tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of favorite taco sauce. (i save all the taco condiments when i go out to grab something to eat. i will use all of them in this dish lol).
- You need 1 of you are going to need good corn chips, some good cheedar chesse shreaded, and some sour cream!.
ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see ingredients below), or use a store-bought seasoning and season to taste; MEAT-Sauté the ground beef in a Dutch oven or large pot with a heavy bottom. Frequently stir and break up the meat as it's being cooked.
Taco Soup! instructions
- Start frying the hamburger meat, while its getting started cut up your onion..
- Add onion and then after the meat starts to brown a little more add the garlic.
- I prefer to brown it good/ well done. When it is well done, add chilli powder, cumin, and salt. pour a little water over it so I can mix well. cook it a good 3 or 4 mins on medium low..
- Now add all the cans to the mix. Do Not drain..
- If you want more liquid you can always add more water..
- Now add the taco sauce and stir. I let it simmer for about 10 mins and then sit about 5..
- pour you a bowl, top with cheese and sour cream then crush corn chips over the top. My teenagers devour this. You can also top with jale peppers if you want more heat!.
Lightly season the meat and mix well. VEGETABLE-While the meat is sautéing, finely chop the onion and. Get the fiesta started - with Taco Soup! It's loaded with south-of-the-border flavor thanks to McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix - and ground beef in every bite. Serve with your family's favorite taco-toppings like avocado and shredded Cheddar.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Taco Soup!. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make laugh entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com