Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. Pour the beef brother and the cream of mushroom soup over the vegetables. Try this easy crock pot cheeseburger soup recipe today! All the flavors of a cheeseburger are in this cheesy and creamy soup.
The crock pot cheeseburger soup ended up being a winner with my family.
So, I'll certainly be making this recipe again.
It could be made on the stovetop if you don't have the time for slow cooking.
Actually this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion.
- It's 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- It's 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- You need 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
But, I really like letting the Crock Pot do the cooking while I go out and do other things. This is a great tasting extra thick Cheeseburger Soup that will become a great addition to your cold-weather rotation. The big change was the thickness of the soup along with the crock pot conversion. I doubled the thickening and made exactly what we wanted.
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot instructions
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
Fifty Shades of Crock pot Macaroni Cheeseburger Soup, anyone? You guys, let's get serious now. I rarely drop the D bomb ( or any other for that matter) on this website, but this soup was worthy of it. I have always had cheeseburger soup on. Crock Pot cheeseburger soup is full of the same savory flavors of a juicy cheeseburger but in a delicious soup.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, keep busy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com