Leah's Taco Salad.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Leah's Taco Salad for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Leah's Taco Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leah's Taco Salad
- Prepare of ground beef.
- It's of chili powder.
- It's of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Mexican oregano.
- It's of onion powder.
- It's of garlic powder.
- It's of paprika.
- You need of salt.
- It's of iceburg lettuce.
- It's of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of avocados, diced large.
- It's of Dorito Nacho Chips.
- Prepare of shredded cheese. i like a sharp cheddar but use your preference. I also like to shred my own cheese because the pre-shredded cheese has added preservatives..
Leah's Taco Salad step by step
- Brown the ground beef using the seasonings i have listed to flavor the meat. (I usually add these seasonings to taste since i rarely measure them, so the measurements i have listed are a guideline) Add 1/4 cup of water and let meat and seasonings simmer until liquid is mostly cooked off. You don't want it soupy. Drain on paper toweling..
- Clean lettuce, tear into bite sized pieces. Toss with all of the rest of the ingredients adding about 1/2 cup of the dressing and tossing again well. Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side if desired. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354789-homemade-western-dressing.
- I list Doritos here because, let's face it, they're good! But when I have time, i like to cut up corn tortillas into wedges, fry in a bit of oil, and season with Mexican style spices..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Leah's Taco Salad. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, engross contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com