taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty taco soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook taco soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 cup of diced onion.
- It's 4 each of jalapeno pepper ,chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of 15oz pinto been.
- You need 1 can of 15oz kidney beans.
- It's 1 can of 15 oz whole kernel corn,drained.
- You need 1 can of 15oz Mexican-style stewed tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of 15oz diced tomatos with chilies.
- It's 2 can of 4 1/2oz diced green chiles.
- It's 1 can of 4.6oz black olive,drained and sliced, optinal.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of taco seasoning.
- It's 1 packages of corn chips,for dipping.
- You need 1 of sour cream,for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of sliced jalapenos,for garnish.
- It's 1 of grated cheese of your choice ,for garnish.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
taco soup instructions
- brown ground beef,onions,and 3 jalapenos in skillet. drain excess fat,then transfer to large stockpot..
- add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, & taco seasoning and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour on stove ..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable taco soup. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, engross entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com