Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Stuffed Pepper Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 6 of breakfast sausages.
- It's 2 of strips of bacon.
- It's 6 of pepperoni slices.
- It's 1 of green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- It's 1 of poblano pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper, minced.
- It's 1 large of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks, sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It's 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatos.
- It's 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 32 oz of low sodium or homemade beef stock.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dryed thyme.
- It's 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It's 4 of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of shredded italian blend heese, or any cheese you like.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes.
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- In a large stockpot add bacon, pepperoni and sausage cook over medium heat, removing pepperoni and bacon as crisp and sausage when browned. Add oil only if needed to prevent sticking. When all is doneadd ground beef and brown that, remove to plate with other meats..
- Add onion, garlic, all peppers, carrots and celery, cover and soften 5 minutes uncover and add white wine an deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and green onions.simmer partially covered on low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add green onions, rice and parmesan cheese, stir in and heat through..
- Serve, Garnished with the shreddeded cheese on each serving.
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a flavorful, healthy soup recipe that's loaded with Italian sausage (for even more flavor!), peppers, rice and tomatoes. Stove top or slow cooker versions.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com