Black Bean Taco Soup. This one pot creamy black bean taco soup has been a family favorite for years. And it is always a hit. And not quite a taco or tortilla soup.
After cooking, let soup cool down and then dump into a gallon-sized Ziploc bag or other freezer container.
This vegetable packed Black Bean Tortilla Soup Recipe is a delicious year round soup that you'll want to make again and again!
It's a great way to get veggies into your diet and it's layered with those delicious Mexican flavors we crave.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Black Bean Taco Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Black Bean Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, cooked, drained.
- It's 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of 16.5 oz, sweet corn kernels, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 15.5 oz, black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 2 can of 14.5 oz, diced tomatoes (with green chiles is optional).
- Prepare 1 can of 8 oz, tomatoe sauce.
- It's 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
- It's 1 of Tostitos Original Restaurant Style chips.
Finish it off with queso fresco and sliced avocado for even more. Watch how to make the best black bean soup! This vegetarian black bean soup recipe is so easy to make with canned beans. You can make it as spicy as you'd like. "Tangy black bean and salsa verde tacos take only minutes to make and are flavorful and delicious!
Black Bean Taco Soup step by step
- Brown meat and onion in your soup pot. Drain. Put meat back in pot..
- Add taco seasoning and water according to the package and simmer for about 8 minutes..
- Add all the canned ingredients. Stir. Cook on medium-low for about 20 minutes..
- Serve. Top with sour cream and cheese if desired. Eat with tortilla chips. Enjoy..
- Directions for freezing: cook meat like instructed in steps 1-2, let cool. Dump meat and ingredients into a resealable gallon sized freezer bag. When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge 24 hours before. Cook in crockpot on High 1-2 hours, or on Low 2-3½ hours. Serve..
Great by itself, but also wonderful with tomatoes, avocado, cheese, etc. Add any of your favorite taco toppings! Could also be served as a side dish with another meal." Black Bean Taco Soup (also Husband-approved recipe). This hearty black bean soup is what you need on a cold and dreary day! Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos Slow Cooker Taco Soup This quick black bean soup recipe is healthy, delicious, and easy to make.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Black Bean Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, make laugh right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com