Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Beef Enchiladas for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Beef Enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of olives.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Taco sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
Beef Enchiladas instructions
- Cook beef and taco seasoning; drain.
- Add olives and some taco sauce, just enough to cover meat (I used LA Victoria green sauce but you can use whichever sauce you prefer).
- Put mixture in corn tortillas and roll each, lining a 13x9 inch pan (about 14 tortillas).
- Cover with more taco sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for about 18 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests re this article, entertain admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com