My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. A fun twist on traditional Stuffed Peppers, this soup has sausage and ground beef simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes. Add in rice and serve it hot!
Stuffed peppers are a favorite around our house, that much is true.
We have a Mexican Stuffed Pepper recipe that we LOVE.
Or our popular Unstuffed Peppers recipe which is kind if like this soup, minus the broth.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!
- You need 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 14 oz of Can diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Chopped green peppers.
- It's 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- You need 3 cup of Beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- It's 1 cup of Cooked rice.
We even have a Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper recipe in mini peppers for appetizers. So, yes, we do love our stuffed peppers. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. If you like classic stuffed peppers, you're going to LOVE this soup.
My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! instructions
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef along with onion and garlic. Brown until no more pink. Drain any excess fat..
- While the meat, onions, and garlic are cooking, cook your rice as package directions say..
- Add the diced tomatoes (juice and all!), chopped green pepper, tomato sauce, beef broth, basil and oregano to a large stock pot. Add the cooked beef mixture to all these ingredients..
- Simmer for 40-50 minutes on low. Covered. I add in the cooked rice during the last 5 -10 minutes of simmering..
There are a few meals that are just as tasty in soup form—like hamburger soup, enchilada soup, and even this stuffed pepper soup! It has all the flavors of stuffed peppers, with the comfort of a nice warm bowl of soup. Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup. We decided to stir up similar ingredients for a stuffed pepper soup recipe. Customer response was overwhelming! —Krista Muddiman, Meadville, Pennsylvania Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com