Mins yummy enchilada casserole. This enchilada casserole presents like something that took a really long time to make. It's like free work or something. I might recommend this blender enchilada sauce for something homemade, yummy, extremely easy, and ready in approximately five minutes.
Every time I serve this dish, I get satisfied reviews—even from my father, who usually doesn't like Mexican food.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Mins yummy enchilada casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Mins yummy enchilada casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mins yummy enchilada casserole
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- You need of red or green enchilada sauce (your choice mine was red).
- You need of rotel.
- It's of refried beans.
- You need of flour tortillas (wheat or corn will work also).
- You need of bag of shredded cheese (i used fiesta blend but you can use whatever you like).
- Prepare of ground black pepper (or to taste).
- It's of garlic powder (or to taste).
- You need of taco seasoning (or to taste).
- Prepare of spanish rice (i use the boxed stuff but you can make your own).
Stir in enchilada sauce and salsa; set aside. Add a little scoop of Pico de gallo. In a glass casserole dish, spray some non stick Pam. Start with layer of tortillas on bottom of dish.
Mins yummy enchilada casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- brown ground beef, chopped onion, garlic powder, taco seasoning, and ground black pepper in a pan. drain off the grease then cover and set aside..
- cook Spanish rice as directed on box. when done drain the can of rotel, add to rice, and mix (i use boxed mexican rice but i take out the packs of rice and substitute for 2 cups white minute rice so its quicker).
- then add some enchilada sauce to bottom of baking dish.
- spread some ref beans on one side of a tortilla. place in casserole dish ref bean side up.
- next add a layer of the ground beef, make sure you leave enough for the next 2 layers..
- then add a layer of the rice, you can use more of this than you did the ground beef, but still leave enough for the next 2 layers.
- add a thin layer of cheese, not too much or it wont melt properly, then add some enchilada sauce not too much or the tortillas will get soggy.
- finally repeat 2 more times. then top with generous amount of cheese., and bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- you can top with anything you like we use sour cream salsa and jalapenos. Enjoy!!!!.
Then pour the Chicken mixture that you prepared in your skillet on the tortillas and spread evenly. Enchilada Casserole makes a perfect weeknight or weekend meal to serve family and friends. This post may contain affiliate links. Enchilada Casserole recipe: This yummy casserole is something the whole family will enjoy! It's a big hit at potluck dinners as well!
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Mins yummy enchilada casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, absorb gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com