Lasagna Soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna - all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off.
This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen.
Thanks to the Instant Pot(R), it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Lasagna Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Lasagna Soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes (or fave pasta sauce).
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 7 oz of broken pasta noodles (about 7 lasagna noodles broken).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of basil (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano (dried).
- It's 1 tsp of rosemary (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- You need 1 bunch of parsley (chopped for garnish).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of dollop of ricotta (topping).
A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. Add mozzarella and stir, letting melt into soup. Easy lasagna soup recipe, tastes like lasagna soup, best lasagna soup, one pot soup.
Lasagna Soup step by step
- In Dutch oven or pot, brown ground beef then drain and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent.
- Add tomato paste and cook 2 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chicken broth and season with the herbs.
- Add meat back to pot and stir to incorporate everything.
- Add your broken pasta and add the salt and pepper to taste and the sugar.
- Let everything come to boil then reduce heat and cook about 10 min or until pasta cooked through.
- Top with a dollop of ricotta and parsley! :) yum! ! (this is optional but so delish and makes it creamy).
Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese! The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights! Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Lasagna Soup. If you have questions or requests all but this article, divert gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com