Cream Cheese Taco Soup. Brown ground beef and season as desired. This keto-friendly, low-carb, Southwestern taco soup is full of ground beef, cream cheese, heavy cream, and spices. You haven't had Taco coup until you try this Top your Taco Soup with tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and avocados and you have a new Taco Tuesday favorite in soup form!
It adds the perfect amount of tanginess and creaminess!
This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there.
Make sure it is set to sealing.
Literally this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Cream Cheese Taco Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Cream Cheese Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney Beans drained.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- It's 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- It's 1 envelope of Dry Ranch Mix.
- It's 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Water.
View top rated Taco soup with cream cheese recipes with ratings and reviews. with Cream Cheese Icing and Toasted Coconut , Six-Layer Key Lime Cake with Cream Cheese. After tasting a similar soup in a restaurant, I went home and cooked up my own version. It's so soothing on a winter evening served with crusty French bread. For a change of pace, try substituting ham or turkey for the chicken. —Kathleen Rappleye, Mesa, Arizona.
Cream Cheese Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef and season as desired. I use onion and garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes and salt. Then drain..
- Add kidney beans, corn, rotel and tomatoes along with water to the pot containing the ground beef. Mix well..
- Add taco seasoning and ranch mix. Mix well..
- Bring to a strong rolling boil and add cream cheese in chunks to the pot..
- Boil and mix continuously until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!!!.
I decided to test out the soup setting with this low carb taco soup. The inspiration for the recipe is from Linda at Genaw.com. Since I didn't have a lot of time to babysit the stove or wait around You put add the cream cheese and cheese for the last step. It should be heavy cream and cream cheese, right? Nothing fancy here, just homestyle comfort food at it's best!
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Cream Cheese Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make laugh entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com