Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup.
Literally this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup
- It's 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed-peeled-chopped.
- It's 1 medium of green capsicum, diced.
- It's 500 grams of Ground beef.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It's 3 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 6 of Soft corn tortillas.
- It's 1 of Litre chicken stock.
- It's 1 of Juice of 2 lime.
- It's 1/4 cup of Fresh chopped coriander.
- You need 1 of Sea salt flakes- good pinch.
- You need 1 of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkle of turmeric.
Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup instructions
- Heat oil in a large pot and cook onion and garlic until onion is soft and browning..
- Add Capsicum and mince, cook for another 5 minutes (stirring occasionaly) until beef is slightly browned..
- Add spices and cook for another minute, stirring all the while. Add dried oregano, tomato and stock- bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
- While the soup simmers, chop 4 of the tortillas into pieces about 2.5cm squared, then stir into the soup along with lime or lemon juice and a good pinch of sea salt. Simmer for a further 5mins- then stir in fresh chopped coriander..
- For a nice garnish I sliced up a couple of the tortillas into 5mm strips, sprayed with olive oil, sprinkled with some tumeric and baked on high heat for around 10 mins- turning once. I removed from the oven and layed them on paper towel to let crispy up..
- Spoon into bowls with crispy turmeric tortilla chips in the centre. Very nice!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mexican Beef, Lime & Tortilla Soup. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, engross admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com