"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". Great recipe for "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". Okay, if you haven't already noticed; I 💖 soup! My cousin Jim's wife is unmistakably, without a doubt full blown Italian (yes awesome accent and all) a few years back the family would get together and watch "Scarface" "The Godfather" and marathons.
Literally this is an easy recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup"
- You need 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- It's 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- Prepare of Mini Meatballs.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- It's 1/4 of small onion, diced small.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- It's 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" step by step
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep amused entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com