Vegetarian wonton soup. The Vegetarian Wonton Soup Recipe is one of the easiest soups to make when you have the dumplings/wontons also known as momos ready. The wonton soup gets its full-bodied flavor from the vegetable stock. But if you don't have vegetable stock you can always spice up the soup base with quick ingredients.
Add napa cabbage, carrots, snow peas, and green onions.
Vegan-friendly wonton soup that is just as delicious as the meat version.
These wontons are filled with tofu, shiitake, wood ear mushrooms, carrot, and ginger.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Vegetarian wonton soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Vegetarian wonton soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian wonton soup
- You need 1 package of round wonton wraps.
- Prepare 1 bag of vegetarian morningstar ground beef.
- You need 1 c. of small diced jicama.
- You need 1 c. of finely chopped carrots (pulse in chopper).
- Prepare 1 c. of small diced celery.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro stem finely chopped.
- It's 1 c. of diced cabbage.
- It's 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of large carrot cut like flower.
- You need 5 of nappa cabbage leaves cut bite size pieces.
- It's 6 of mushrooms sliced.
- It's 1-2 of veg. soup bullion or 1 tsp mushroom msg.
Set out the wonton wrappers on a dry surface, such as a counter, cutting board, or baking sheet. Moisten the edges of the wrappers with water, using a pastry brush or your fingers, and fold: pull one corner to it's diagonal and pinch, then pull the remaining two corners to the same point and pinch the edges closed. Vegetarian wonton soup with tofu, broccoli and wood ear mushrooms as filling. It becomes very warm in my city and everything spring is so nice and inspirational.
Vegetarian wonton soup step by step
- Add ground beef, jicama, celery, cabbage, finely chopped carrots, ground pepper, oyster sauce in frying pan on medium heat. Mix well, add seasoning per your taste. Lastly add chopped cilantro stem. The finer the ingredients, the easier to wrap in wonton wrappers..
- Fill a small bowl or dipping cup with water. Put wonton wrapper in left hand, use right index finger to dip in water and wet around the edge. Scoop 1 tbs of ground beef mix into the center of wonton and fold in half sealing it tight. Set aside and repeat this step until all wonton used. Below I put it in a container separated by saran wrap to put in the freezer..
- Various ways to make wontons.
- Another way...
- To make the soup... in a medium pot, boil water, add soup bullion or mushroom msg, flower carrots, nappa cabbage for 10 minutes..
- While you are boiling soup, boil another small pot of water. Add either fresh or frozen wonton dumplings and boil for 7 minutes. Remove dumpling into bowl and pour soup on top, seasoned with cilantro leaves and ground pepper if needed..
This vegetarian wonton soup (also vegan friendly) is a great idea for breakfast. Personally I emphasize on the balance among different foods and love vegetarian wonton, vegetarian. Remove from heat and add the dried shiitake mushrooms. Wonton soup was never something I absolutely LOVED when I was a meat-eater, but anytime I see it at vegetarian Chinese restaurants, I can't help but order it. Either the wontons don't taste quite right, or the broth is just too bland, or something is just off about it.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Vegetarian wonton soup. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, occupy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com