Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Taco Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef, or chicken.
- It's 1 oz of taco seasoning, equal to one packet.
- Prepare 1 oz of ranch seasoning, equal to one packet.
- It's 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 can of Mexican Style Stewed Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chillies.
- You need 16 oz of frozen corn.
- It's 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of white bean chili beans.
- It's 1 (4 oz) of can of green chillies.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef in large sauce pot. After browned, drain off grease..
- Add seasoning and water to pot and combine thoroughly..
- Add all remaining ingredients..
- Simmer until heated through..
- Serve hot..
- You can serve with chips, tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream, or even cinnamon rolls..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests all but this article, please edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com