Stuffed Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work!
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Stuffed Pepper Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 3-4 C of chicken broth.
- It's 1 t of garlic powder.
- It's 1 t of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper,.
- It's 1 (16 oz) of bag cauliflower pearls.
Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef Stuffed Pepper Soup. I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can. Stuffed Pepper Soup is an inexpensive and delicious soup that will warm your belly from the inside out. Tender sausage and ground beef are simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- Cook ground beef, onion and pepper over medium-high heat in large pot until beef is cooked through..
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 min..
- Stir in cauliflower pearls and continue simmering for another 10 min or so..
- Serve with a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese on top, if desired..
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple. It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is a flavorful, healthy soup recipe that's loaded with Italian sausage (for even more flavor!), peppers, rice and tomatoes. Stove top or slow cooker versions.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, entertain admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com