Crock Pot Taco Chili.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Crock Pot Taco Chili for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Crock Pot Taco Chili using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Taco Chili
- Prepare of ground Beef.
- You need of some chopped onion.
- You need of taco seasoning mix.
- It's of (15 oz ) undrained chunky mexican style tomatoes. I use 1 diced tomatoes and 1 rotel.
- You need of (15 oz.) drained red kidney beans.
- It's of (15 oz) undrained whole kernel corn.
- You need of grated cheese & sour cream. or whatever topping you want.
Crock Pot Taco Chili step by step
- In a large skillet cook ground beef with onion. Drain fat.
- In crock pot combine the beef and onion, taco seasoning mix, undrained tomatoes, drained beans and undrained corn. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hrs. Or high for 2 to 3 hrs..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Crock Pot Taco Chili. If you have questions or requests on this article, occupy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com