Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. OTHER LOW CARB - LOW CALORIE SOUP ADDITION POSSIBILITIES: °Cauliflower, Chives and Seaweed. Other options for zero carb-high protien are chicken, beef slices and seafood. ° If there is a vegetable you don't enjoy in this recipe, leave it out and replace it ONLY with a comparable carb / calorie vegetable. Great recipe for Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup.
This Low-Carb Slow-Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup is loaded with chunks of tender beef, tomatoes, carrots, and onions.
Celeriac shines as a low-carb substitute for potatoes.
The broth is scented with garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup
- You need of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- You need 2 Pounds of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- It's 6 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- You need 1 Box of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- It's 4 of Medium White Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Small Head Broccoli.
- You need 4 Cups of Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Sliced Celery.
- You need 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- It's 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- It's 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Leaves Cilantro.
- It's 1/2 Bunch of Leaves Parsley.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Can Spinach.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- It's 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- It's 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- It's 1 Can of ROTELL [with chilies].
- You need 2 Cans of Green Beans [drained].
- It's 1 Can of Asparagus [drained].
- You need 1 Can of Artichokes [drained].
- It's 1/8 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- It's 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- It's 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- It's 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
Rich morsels of bacon add even more flavor and smokey goodness. Savory and hearty low carb vegetable beef soup is a one bowl meal that will keep your belly warm and full on a cold night! Serve with a side salad or slice of my keto cornbread for a complete meal! This low calorie and low carb vegetable soup is my super tasty version of that cabbage soup everyone makes.
Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
It's full of flavor, healthy vegetables and easy to freeze. You might also like this low carb taco soup! This is a soup that I came up with while my Dh is on a diet to loose weight. This makes a lot of soup. I make it and use it for several meals, it freezes well.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com