Taco Soup. Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. By Becca Hancock In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup!
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers).
Literally this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Taco Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn (pour off water).
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes diced.
- It's 1 can of stewed tomatoes diced.
- It's 1 can of ranch style beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 pkg of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chile power.
- It's 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic diced.
TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see ingredients below), or use a store-bought seasoning and season to taste; MEAT-Sauté the ground beef in a Dutch oven or large pot with a heavy bottom. Frequently stir and break up the meat as it's being cooked. Lightly season the meat and mix well. VEGETABLE-While the meat is sautéing, finely chop the onion and.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a couple minutes, then add ground beef. As browning add salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Once ground beef is browned mix in all other ingredients and simmer 20 to 30 minutes..
ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese and chips. Get the fiesta started - with Taco Soup! It's loaded with south-of-the-border flavor thanks to McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix - and ground beef in every bite.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests almost this article, occupy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com