Walking Taco Cassarole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Walking Taco Cassarole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Walking Taco Cassarole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Walking Taco Cassarole
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- You need of Enchilada sauce.
- You need of Rotel tomatoes and green chilies(mild).
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need of Shredded cheese(any kind).
- You need of Velveta cheese.
- Prepare of Fritos.
Walking Taco Cassarole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350..
- Brown and drain your hamburger meat..
- Mix the enchilada sauce, rotel, and taco seasoning into the hamburger meat..
- In an ungreased casserole dish, layer half the bag of Fritos, half of the meat mixture, velveta cheese (I cut it into cubes so it's easy to put everywhere), cream cheese (use a spoon), and shredded cheese. Layer again, and top with LOTS of cheese..
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Walking Taco Cassarole. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, keep busy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com