Cheeseburger Soup. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion). It is an award winning soup and it is excellent!
In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy.
Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate.
Kid-friendly, fun, and oh-so-easy, cheeseburger soup is going to become a weeknight staple at your house.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Cheeseburger Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Cheeseburger Soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- It's 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- It's 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 tbsp. of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (any kind).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Looking for recipes for cheeseburger soup? Taste of Home has the best cheeseburger soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. In a large pot, brown ground beef and onion. Add broth, celery, carrots, parsley and potatoes.
Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- Start by heating the oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the ground meat, season it lightly with salt and pepper, and cook it until it's browned throughout. Drain any excess fat, if needed, then remove the meat to a seperate plate, cover with foil and set it aside..
- Add the butter to the pot. Once it melts, add the onion, celery and shredded carrot. Cook, stirring often, until they begin to soften, about 5-7 minutes. Then add the garlic, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir for another couple of minutes. Then sprinkle the flour over the top and cook and stir for another minute or two..
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the broth and seasonings. Let it come up to a low boil, then stir the meat back in, along with the potatoes. Reduce the heat back down to medium-low and let this simmer until the potatoes are fork tender. Then stir in the milk and the shredded cheese, stirring to incorporate and melt the cheese in..
- Let it come back up to temperature and taste it to see if it needs any additional seasoning. That's it! Serve it straightaway and enjoy!.
A hearty dinner option that's popular with both kids and adults alike! This Easy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe has quickly become one of my all time favorite meals - it is simple, uses ingredients I often already have on. Cheeseburger Soup is a cheesy and easy soup recipe with all the flavors of a cheeseburger! Top it with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and croutons for a fun dinner that your kids will love! Don't forget to try my Cheeseburger Sliders too!
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, divert contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com