Best Ever Potato Soup. It really is the best potato soup recipe, ever. I came up with it after enjoying baked potato soup at one of our favorite restaurants. Add vegetables, seasonings and broth; bring to a boil.
Cook until the potatoes until softened, being sure to stir the soup regularly so that the bottom does not burn.
Just made it today out of boredom and I was astonished at how amazing.
The cooking of the potatoes in the middle of the recipe before the stock is added is an excellent step and it helps the potatoes cook much faster than they This was by far one of the best Potato Soup recipes I've ever prepared!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Best Ever Potato Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Best Ever Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Ever Potato Soup
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 2 (15 ounce) of cans chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- It's 6 of large baking potatoes peeled, diced and boiled til tender.
- It's of Optional: 1 lb of ground chuck browned and drained.
It is a bit involved and time consuming (don't believe the prep or cook..doors ever again), so the soup was a good break from baked chicken breast, but this definitely isn't an Potato soup is definitely on the menu for this weekend, though… it's so frigid outside I've Tips for Perfect Creamy Potato Soup. Light and healthy, this easy, lightened up version is simple to make with great flavor! Potatoes and leeks come together deliciously in this classic pairing. To be honest, in the past I have tended to shy away from Potato Leek Soup, because of the many occasions when.
Best Ever Potato Soup step by step
- Wash peel and dice your potatos, put in a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil potatos til just tender probably 10-15min. Drain..
- If you are going to add meat to the potato soup I brown my meat with the onions while potatos are cooking..
- In a large pot melt the stick of butter. Add the soups, chicken broth, onion, meat, potatoes and Velveeta cheese. Stir constantly on med heat til cheese melts and its nice and hot. If you don't monitor this part the cheese might burn..
- If the soup is too thick for your taste, thin it down with a little milk..
- If you have family members who hate mushrooms, substitute with all cream of chicken soup. I tried to fool that family member once by adding bacon to the soup. She actually picked the mushroom bits out and ran water over them to verify I had indeed put mushroom soup in it!.
Potato soup is one of the great cold-weather comforts. Rich and velvety when pureed, potatoes create a healthful base for soup and need little in the way of full-fat dairy to achieve an ideal creamy consistency. Hey ya'll check out this video to learn how to make the best potato soup base, pretty simple and quick. Add what ever you like to make it your own, great. Tender chunks of potato afloat in a rich, creamy, decadent chowder.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Best Ever Potato Soup. If you have questions or requests around this article, charm entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com