Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. Bacon cheeseburger soup has all the flavors of my favorite burger but it's perfect for chilly nights and so filling! My family devours this low carb soup recipe and I bet yours will too! I'm all about a big juicy burger and this keto cheeseburger soup totally delivers on all those flavors, all wrapped up in a.
This keto-friendly soup recipe delivers all the flavors you crave in a bacon cheeseburger, without the bun.
Add beef to the soup pot and flatten with a spatula.
Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of med. Onion (diced).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It's 10 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2-2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- It's 1 of large dill pickle (diced).
- Prepare 2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 3 tbs of cream cheese.
- It's 1/3 cup of cheese (I used Colby jack).
- It's 1 of large avocado (diced).
- Prepare of Salt&pepper.
Easy cheeseburger soup is naturally gluten-free, keto, and healthy, too. Just about everyone loves cheeseburgers, but we can't really enjoy them as much as the rest of the world because of the bread. But, when you serve it in a. This bacon cheeseburger soup has quickly become a favorite in my house.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- In a large soup pot, cook bacon to crispy. (I diced before adding to the pan) *while bacon is cooking I like to fry whole garlic cloves with out the peel along with the bacon* remove bacon and garlic from the pan. Leaving the bacon fat..
- Add butter and diced onions to bacon fat. Fry until slightly golden..
- Add ground beef. Brown. Don't drain if 90% lean. If you didn't fry garlic with the bacon add it to the end of the browned beef process..
- Add tomato sauce, beef broth, mustard and pickles. Simmer on low for 20-30 mins..
- Turn off heat. Add in cheeses. Stir til melted. Before serving stir in bacon and avocado..
- I find lettuce completes it..
It's loaded with amazing flavors - bacon, beef, spices, cheese, and just a hint of pickle for the acidity to cut through all of that richness. It's even been a hit with the non-keto members of my household and they'll gladly lick their. Original Mississippi Pot Roast - Keto Crockpot Recipe - When you need. Easy Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Instructions: Start by cooking your bacon. Once the bacon is done, remove it from the frying pan and start to cook the hamburger meat in the bacon grease left in the pan. (You can skip this step and add real bacon bits if you want a faster process).
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, engross admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com