Taco Pie. Reviews for: Photos of Taco Pie. Here's what you need: butter, american cheese, flour, salt, water, ground beef, onion, salsa, refried bean, taco seasoning, american cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, sour cream, shredded cheese. Taco Pie Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Your family will race to the table when you serve this crescent-crusted taco pie in which crushed corn chips add just the right crunch!
Our Taco Pie is easy to slice into wedges of delicious flavor.
Garnished with fresh cilantro, sour Corn tortillas are partially fried before forming the base of the pie.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Taco Pie for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Taco Pie using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Pie
- You need of Butter.
- It's of Milk.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning mix.
- You need of Mashed potato flakes.
- It's of Ground beef.
- It's of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- It's of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- It's of Sour cream and Black olives optional.
Then onion, garlic, and ground beef are. Taco Pie is a cross between traditional Mexican tacos and classic American pie. If you're looking for some new dinner inspiration that is as delicious as it is easy, then taco pie is a great choice! Taco Pie = Winning Family Taco Night.
Taco Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium sauce pan, melt butter. Add milk and 2 tablespoon taco seasoning. Remove from heat and add potato flakes until incorporated. Press mixture into bottom of a 10 inch pan. Bake for 7-10 minutes until it just barely turns golden brown. In medium skillet cook beef and onions until beef is browned and cooked through. Drain. Add salsa and remaining taco seasoning. Cook until bubbly. Poi into crust. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and olives. Cut and serve with sour cream..
Tacos are a big thing in our house - like I'm pretty sure they Here's where this easy Loaded Taco Pie recipe comes into play. One giant beef taco for the table. Taco Pie has always been a favorite. Once I got my Instant Pot I knew I had to convert this recipe, and This Instant Pot Taco Pie was amazing and super easy to make! See more ideas about Taco pie recipes, Taco pie, Pie.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Taco Pie. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, entertain retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com