Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef.
Literally this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef
- You need 300 gr of green beans, chopped.
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of red curly chillis.
- Prepare 5 of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 3 of garlics, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef instructions
- Place green beans, water and a pinch of salt in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Put to rest..
- In a skillet, saute shallots, garlics and chillis until fragrant with medium-high heat. Add ground beef and stir-fry until brown..
- Add all the sauces: oyster, fish and sweet soy. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add green beans and stir until juice is thoroughly absorbed. Serve warm..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com