Mexican Meatball Soup. It is our version of comfort food. There's no rocket science here, just an easy process with common ingredients and you've got an extraordinary soup that I'm sure everyone in your family, even the little. There is something comforting about cozying up on the couch with a bowl of soup after a long day.
This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors.
Albondigas is a very traditional Mexican meatball soup.
With the carefully crafted meatballs, bountiful vegetables and rice you will be more than satisfied.
Actually this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Mexican Meatball Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Mexican Meatball Soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatball Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef, extra lean.
- It's 1/3 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It's 1/3 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 tsp of Mexican ground Oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried parsley.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 8 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Baby carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of Beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green taco sauce.
- It's 3 cup of Left over Spanish rice.
This is a great savory meat and vegetable soup with Mexican spices. Mix up the meatball mix and shape into smallish balls. This deliciously spicy Mexican meatball soup recipe features homemade meatballs cooked in a yummy soup base that's full of herbs, spices, and vegetables. This Mexican meatballs recipe came from Lexi's new cookbook Lexi's Clean Kitchen.
Mexican Meatball Soup instructions
- In a medium pot, add the water, carrots and bouillon..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer..
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, bread crumbs and milk..
- Knead the meat with your hands till the everything looks even and well distributed..
- Roll into small meat balls..
- Heat a skillet or frying pan with the oil..
- Sear the meatballs on medium high heat..
- Be sure to seat all sides of the meatballs so they don't fall apart in the broth..
- Gently drop each meatball into the simmering broth..
- Add the taco sauce and the Spanish rice..
- Continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- Serve hot with shredded cabbage, avocado slices and crushed tortilla chips..
My favorite clean eating recipe is a chicken soup made with onions, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos. This Mexican meatball soup (Albondigas) is very hearty, quite easy to make and full of flavor - a If you're looking for something warming and tasty for your dinner, this Mexican meatball soup will. Heart healthy or not, this soup is amazing! I made it tonight, and my husband and I, tho skeptical before trying it, absolutely loved it. A robust and satisfying Mexican Meatball soup with a winning combination of flavors and ingredients!
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mexican Meatball Soup. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com