Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup. Brown the meat, drain the grease, and return to pot. Add in the mushrooms, beef broth, crushed tomato, tomato soup, basil, salt, and pepper and mix well. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil.
A fun twist on traditional Stuffed Peppers, this soup has sausage and ground beef simmered in beef broth with peppers, and tomatoes.
Add in rice and serve it hot!
This easy stuffed pepper soup recipe is a family favorite (along with cabbage roll soup) and it reheats beautifully!
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup
- It's 4 of large bell peppers, diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 can of mushroom stems & pieces.
- Prepare 28 oz of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 22 oz of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 29 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- Prepare of pepper jack cheese, shredded (optional).
Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Stir in the bell peppers, carrots, onions, celery, and garlic. Stir in the chicken broth, rice, thyme, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, and bring the mixture to a boil. Sprinkle in the salt and pepper and turn up the heat to medium-high.
Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup instructions
- Gather and prepare your ingredients.
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven toss in your ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown the meat, drain the grease, and return to pot..
- Add in the mushrooms, beef broth, crushed tomato, tomato soup, basil, salt, and pepper and mix well..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Prepare your rice around the 20 minute mark if your using "minute" rice..
- Stir in cooked rice into the soup and heat for 3 more minutes..
- Serve with warm bread and top with some pepper jack cheese for a nice kick..
Pour in the white wine and let it reduce for a couple of minutes, then pour in the stock. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers - bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice - in a hearty bowl of soup! Stuffed Pepper Soup I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, entertain log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com