Albondiga soup. This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices! Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused This Albondigas Soup recipe is hearty, warm, comforting and customizable with your.
It's definitely one my favorite soups.
Honestly, it's better than most restaurants that I've tried.
Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican meatball Soup made of a comforting and nourishing broth and hearty herb-filled meatballs.
Literally this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Albondiga soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Albondiga soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Albondiga soup
- Prepare 2 1/2 lbs of lean ground beef (uncooked).
- You need 2 (8 oz.) cans of Tomato sauce (1 for meatballs, 1 for broth).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of extra long grain enriched rice.
- It's 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 6-8 of medium sized Yellow potatoes.
- Prepare 4-6 of large Carrots.
- You need of Any other vegetable you'd like to add to your soup (onions, celery, zucchini, corn).
- Prepare of Lime (optional).
An incredible Albondigas soup which is a traditional Mexican meatball soup loaded with vegetables and full of flavor. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup. This Albondigas Soup, an authentic Mexican meatball soup, is served in a light and When I want a light, healthy and filling meal, this Albondigas soup is always the clear.
Albondiga soup step by step
- Fill a large pot halfway with cold water. Add 1 can of tomato sauce. Cover pot, set stove to high, and bring to a boil..
- Mix ground beef (uncooked), egg, rice, 1 can of tomato sauce, and seasoning in a large mixing bowl..
- Use your hands to further mix ingredients and shape/roll into 1" meatballs..
- Once the broth is boiling, add salt and garlic salt to the broth, to taste. Then, carefully plop the meatballs into the pot one at a time. Cover pot and leave to simmer on medium-low for 30 min..
- While the meatballs are simmering, peel and chop potatoes, carrots, and any other vegetable you'd like to add to the soup. Chop the pieces into medium sized chunks (if they're too big, they won't cook right; if they're too small, they'll dissolve).
- After the meatballs have simmered for 30 min., add the veggies to the broth. Let simmer on medium low for 45 minutes..
- Check that the soup is done by trying to poke a fork through the veggies. It should go in easily. If it doesn't go in easily, continue to let it simmer and check it every 15 minutes until it is done..
- Pour yourself a bowl, squeeze some lime in (optional). Enjoy!.
This Albondigas Soup recipe is a hearty broth-based Mexican Meatball Soup, made in an Instant Pot pressure cooker, with seasoned meatballs, and vegetables. Albondigas Soup is a delicious meatball soup with a richly flavored broth. Delicate meatballs seasoned with fresh herbs bump up the flavor and make this a satisfying dinner! Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. Albondigas Soup - a hearty and warm Mexican meatball soup made with juicy, well-seasoned rice and beef meatballs simmered in a flavorful tomato-based broth along with.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Albondiga soup. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, keep busy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com