Alternative Beef Enchiladas.
Literally this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Alternative Beef Enchiladas for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Alternative Beef Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alternative Beef Enchiladas
- Prepare of oil.
- It's of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic.
- It's of tortillas.
- You need of chopped kale leaves (remove rib).
- Prepare of cheese shredded.
- It's of Campbells Sweet potato, tomatillo Bisque (box).
Alternative Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Cook chopped onion, garlic & washed kale leaves in oil 3 min on med heat.
- Remove veggies to bowl..
- If using uncooked, cook tortillas until slightly browned. (I cook tortillas while cooking veggies)..
- Brown hamburger, add salt/pepper. (I removed fat here)..
- Add sweet potato/tomatillo bisque to ground beef..
- Add sweet potato/tomatillo bisque, Sriracha (or other), soy sauce (I used Tamari) and taco seasoning to ground beef. Cook about 5 min on med high stirring..
- Place 1/2 cup of meat mixture in 11" x 13" dish..
- Cool sl, fill each tortilla with 1-2 Tbsp of veggies, 1-2 Tbsp beef, a few Tbsp of cheese, per tortilla, place in dish..
- Once all rolled, cover with remainder of meat sauce then top w/remainder of cheese..
- [email protected] Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Alternative Beef Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make laugh read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com