Stuffed Pepper Soup. Soup so good we couldn't hide it in a can. Bring high-quality ingredients and flavors to your pantry. Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup.
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot.
Stuffed Pepper Soup from Delish.com will be a weeknight staple.
It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and CHEESE.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Stuffed Pepper Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- It's 1 package (6 links) of Italian turkey sausage.
- Prepare 1 package of (1-1.5 pound) of lean ground beef.
- It's 4 cups of beef stock.
- You need 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- It's 1 can (15 ounce) of chopped tomatoes flavored with basil, garlic, and oregano.
- You need 8 ounces of chopped onion.
- You need 4 ounces of celery.
- It's 4 ounces of chopped carrot.
- It's 8 ounces of chopped green bell pepper.
- It's of Fresh parsley, garlic paste, Italian herbs.
And the rice in this soup gives it such a great texture and adds some body to it to keep it filling. It's the lazy way of making stuffed peppers and one of my go-to soup recipes. This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup has all the flavors of stuffed peppers but in a soup. Ground beef, green pepper, onion, tomato soup, broth and seasonings!
Stuffed Pepper Soup step by step
- In the insta-pot sauté the mirepoix for a few minutes while you remove the casings from the sausage links. Add the meat in and then use a meat chopper, keep stirring and chopping to ensure it is broken up well and evenly distributed.
- Add in green pepper, beef stock, marinara sauce.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, Italian herbs, and garlic paste. I’m not big into measuring but I used about a tbsp of the fresh herbs and 1 1/2 tbsp of the paste. I’m a big fan of these herbs you can easily find them in the produce section and they keep well..
- Turn the sauté off and switch the insta-pot to pressure. Cook 20-30 minutes. Serve with rice or warm garlic bread..
I loved them as a kid and I love them now. I still like my stuffed peppers the way my Mom made them using her SPANISH RICE as a filling. Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners. Everyone gobbles up this family favorite version full of bell peppers, rice, ground beef, and a flavorful tomato base. Choose your favorite way to cook it - STOVE TOP, SLOW COOKER, and INSTANT POT directions!
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com