Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Actually this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Taco Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It's 2 can of Mexican stewed tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of chili beans with liquid.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 of crushed tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup instructions
- In skillet, brown ground beef until it is no longer pink. Place in 5-6 qt slow cooker..
- Add taco seasoning, tomatoes, chili beans, and 1 cup water and mix well..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 1-2 hours..
- Serve over crushed tortillas and garnish with cheese and sour cream..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests all but this article, divert gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com