taco soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. By Becca Hancock In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning.
This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious taco soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have taco soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- It's of soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 can of undrained chili.
- It's 1 can of undrained whole kernel corn.
- It's 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasonings.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes undrained.
- It's of toppings.
- It's 1 of corn chips.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It's 1 of sour cream.
- It's 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese and chips.
taco soup step by step
- cook beef and onion in a dutch oven over med.-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender.. drain off fat.
- add beans,corn, tomatoes, chilies,taco season,ranch mix,and water in to beef and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer,uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- spoon soup into bowls and top with desired toppings.
TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see ingredients below), or use a store-bought seasoning and season to taste; MEAT-Sauté the ground beef in a Dutch oven or large pot with a heavy bottom. Frequently stir and break up the meat as it's being cooked. Lightly season the meat and mix well. VEGETABLE-While the meat is sautéing, finely chop the onion and. The easy soup is made with ground beef, and it's flavored with ranch dressing and taco seasoning.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing taco soup. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, make laugh read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com