Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Taco Soup for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef or bison.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- It's 1 packages of Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix.
- It's 3 can of stewed tomatoes with peppers and onions.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans (undrained).
- You need 1 can of kidney beans (undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of Green Giant Mexicorn (undrained).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (add to taste).
- You need 1 dash of light sour cream.
- It's 1 dash of shredded Mexican cheese.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup step by step
- Saute ground meat until brown..
- Add all other ingredients except the sour cream and cheese. Mix and simmer until flavors blend. Add cayenne pepper to taste..
- Ladle into a bowl, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and add a dollop of sour cream..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com