Taco Soup!. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple!
It's an easy, protein packed soup full of zesty, crave-worthy flavor, plus it's perfectly hearty and filling.
It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients!
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Taco Soup! for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Taco Soup! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup!
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It's 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of stewed or rotell tomatos.
- It's 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of favorite taco sauce. (i save all the taco condiments when i go out to grab something to eat. i will use all of them in this dish lol).
- You need 1 of you are going to need good corn chips, some good cheedar chesse shreaded, and some sour cream!.
This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning. In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat. Brown meat and onions and drain. Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
Taco Soup! instructions
- Start frying the hamburger meat, while its getting started cut up your onion..
- Add onion and then after the meat starts to brown a little more add the garlic.
- I prefer to brown it good/ well done. When it is well done, add chilli powder, cumin, and salt. pour a little water over it so I can mix well. cook it a good 3 or 4 mins on medium low..
- Now add all the cans to the mix. Do Not drain..
- If you want more liquid you can always add more water..
- Now add the taco sauce and stir. I let it simmer for about 10 mins and then sit about 5..
- pour you a bowl, top with cheese and sour cream then crush corn chips over the top. My teenagers devour this. You can also top with jale peppers if you want more heat!.
Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Whether you make your taco soup on the stovetop or in the slow cooker, the process is basically the same: start by browning the ground beef and onion in a pot. Then simply add the remaining ingredients and allow the soup to simmer. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This recipe has similar ingredients to chili but is filled with all the favorites you'd get in a taco.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Taco Soup!. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com