Hamburger soup. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. It's also one of my favoite freezer soup recipes! What's really nice about Hamburger Soup is that you can subtract or add any ingredient that you wish.
The perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love!
At family get-togethers, our children always request this spirit-warming ground beef soup along with a fresh loaf of homemade bread and tall glasses of milk.
Hamburger Soup - loaded with flavorful lean ground beef, hearty vegetables like potatoes and carrots, and full of rich flavor.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Hamburger soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Hamburger soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger soup
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium or lrg onion.
- Prepare 4 of carrots sliced skinny.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- It's 1/2 packages of penne pasta.
- It's 2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It's 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of water(or however much it takes to fill your pot to mix in broth).
It's easy to throw together and a perfectly comforting soup! This Hamburger Soup is quick, easy and inexpensive AND deeply satisfying. This Hamburger Soup recipe is make ahead friendly, reheats beautifully and wonderfully versatile. This hamburger soup recipe is a simple and hearty meal made with ground beef, potatoes, and a delicious tomato broth.
Hamburger soup instructions
- Brown your meat in a little bit of seasoning in a large pot.
- Drain by using the pot cap and return to fire..
- Put in all your seasonings, stir..
- Cut up all your veggies. make the onions a little bigger chopped. add your corn. then after everything is in add your broth, then water. stir to mix everything in well..
- Cover with a cap and put.on medium heat for 30 mins. then add your pasta till its done. keep covered..
- Stir every five, ten mins. when done uncover so the pasta doesn't soften too much. over cook..
- I add sour cream on top of mine... its Sooo good. enjoy..
It's sure to become a family favorite! This is the perfect dish to make when it's cold outside. I made this glorious hamburger soup yesterday for three very important reasons: One, it was so ding dang cold outside. This Hamburger Soup is so QUICK and EASY! You only need ground beef, diced tomatoes, broth, and a few veggies.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Hamburger soup. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep amused door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com