Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Vegetarian versions combine beans with the other ingredients, except for the ground beef.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Taco Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It's 1 can of creamed corn.
- It's 1 can of whole kernel.
- It's 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It's 1 can of great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 3 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- It's 1 medium of yellow onion.
- You need 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves.
Taco Soup step by step
- In a large stockpot, begin to brown ground beef..
- While ground beef is browning, dice onion & rinse & drain cans of beans..
- When ground beef is 3/4 done, drain, return to heat & add onion, garlic & red pepper. You can adjust garlic & pepper to suit your tastes..
- Cook until beef is done & onions are transparent..
- Add all remaining ingredients. Simmer at least 30 minutes. I usually make mine in slow cooker & leave on low 4-6 hours..
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheddar, Monterrey Jack and/or pepper jack cheeses & sour cream if desired..
I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus - it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is an easy soup that is hearty & satisfying!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, divert edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com