abondigas soup. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, and mix gently until combined. Into the bubbling soup you drop meatballs made with ground beef or ground turkey and rice. The meat creates its own additional broth for the soup.
Drop meatballs in the soup (Make sure the soup is slightly boiling, the meatballs need to be cooked quickly).
Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
You could top the soup with cooked rice, or just by itself.
Actually this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty abondigas soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook abondigas soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of abondigas soup
- Prepare 2 lb of carrots.
- Prepare 5 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 2 lb of zucchini.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of hamburger meat extra lean.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Albondigas soup is a delicious Mexican recipe filled with meatballs, vegetables and spices! Packed full of flavor, this simple Albondigas soup is sure to become a favorite. Enjoy it with warm flour tortillas or with some tacos , but be prepared to fall in love with this simple albondigas soup recipe. Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo.
abondigas soup instructions
- boil water in large soup pan throw in 6 beef bolium cubes.
- combined eggs hamburger meat rice garlic salt and pepper in bowl mix altogether make balls size of meatballs or lager put them in water to boil.
- cut up carrots potatoes zucchini throw in potatoes first let boil for about 30 mins.
- throw in other veggies boil then cabbage in last let boil until veggies are soft and meatballs are done.
Simply reheat your soup on the stove top or in the microwave. This soup is hearty enough to stand as a complete meal, but I often serve it with a side of bread or tortilla chips. Mint is a traditional addition to albondigas soup. The other wingman in this recipe is the tomato broth. You may recognize it as the broth from our Chicken Tortilla Soup.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious abondigas soup. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, entertain admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com