Tomato Beef Taco Soup.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Tomato Beef Taco Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Tomato Beef Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Taco Soup
- Prepare of Campbell's tomato soup.
- It's of Onion.
- You need of Ground beef.
- It's of Water.
- Prepare of Diced jalapeno peppers.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Salsa.
- You need of Blue corn tortilla chips.
Tomato Beef Taco Soup step by step
- Cook ground beef in 10-inch sauce pan until brown..
- Drain grease..
- Stir in tomato soup and all other ingredients (besides tortilla chips). Cook to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to low heat for five minutes..
- Add tortilla chips and you're done!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Tomato Beef Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests on this article, absorb get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com