Cheeseburger Soup. A local restaurant serves a similar cheeseburger soup but wouldn't share its recipe with me. So I developed my own, modifying a recipe for potato soup. I was really pleased with the way this.
Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
It's the kind of soup you crave on a cold night.
It's kinda like a vegetable beef soup, only with a little more.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Cheeseburger Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Cheeseburger Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion - finely chopped.
- You need 2 of small carrots - diced to 1/4 in. pieces.
- Prepare 2 of medium Russet potatoes - diced to 1/4 in. pieces.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth or stock (may need up to 3 cups).
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 lb of Velveeta - cubed.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 of salt - to taste.
- It's 1 of ground black pepper - to taste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (optional).
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded carrots, sliced celery all cooked together in a creamy base topped with onions and bacon bits. Easy Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe - This low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe is like comfort in a bowl. A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. Disclosure before we even get started: NO!
Cheeseburger Soup instructions
- In a 3quart pot over medium heat add ground beef salt, pepper and garlic powder(if desired). Crumble and cook brown beef until no longer pink. Drain using colander and set aside for later..
- In same pot melt butter, add carrots and onion. Cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes to the pot. Pour in chicken broth/stock to just barely cover veggies. Increase heat to med-high, bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium, cook at a low boil for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender..
- When potatoes are tender, return beef to pot. Stir in milk and Velveeta cubes..
- Continue over medium heat until heated through and all Velveeta is melted, stirring frequently to avoid sticking. About 10 minutes. Do not allow to simmer or boil at this point, milk may curdle..
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream until fully incorporated, adjust seasoning to taste. Then simply eat and enjoy!.
The closest to chocolate covered pickles that I could stomach was this Cheeseburger Soup with a. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli - my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! Cheeseburger Soup is your favorite classic American comfort food in soup form!
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Cheeseburger Soup. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, make laugh way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com