Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas
- It's of lean ground beef or ground turkey.
- You need of small yellow onion - chopped.
- You need of or 3 tbs your favorite taco seasoning.
- It's of dark red kidney beans - drained and rinsed.
- You need of refried beans (your favorite variety).
- Prepare of large flour tortillas (burrito size).
- Prepare of medium jar salsa (your favorite variety).
- You need of shredded cheese - divided (cheddar, monterrey jack, mexi-blends all work good).
- It's of block cream cheese - softened.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of sliced black olives (optional).
Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas step by step
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, sour cream and sriracha sauce until well incorporated (no chunks of cream cheese remain). Fold in 1 cup of the shredded cheese until well combined. Set aside..
- Heat a deep sided 10in. skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef/turkey and begin to brown, breaking into a fine crumble as you go. When meat is about half cooked add chopped onion. Continue cooking until meat is browned, stirring frequently. About 8 - 10 minutes total. Drain, do not rinse, and return to skillet..
- Turn heat down to medium low. Add refried beans and stir to incorporate completely. Fold in kidney beans. Add your favorite taco seasoning and cook according to its package directions for prepared meat. Remove from heat to cool slightly..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 9x9in. casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour half the jar of salsa in the dish and swirl to coat bottom..
- Lay one tortilla out on a clean surface in front of you. Spread one quarter of the cream cheese mixture in an even layer over entire tortilla, all the way to the edges..
- Spoon one quarter of the meat mixture into a "log" shape across center of tortilla. Fold about 1/2in each of left and right sides of tortilla over meat mixture. Bring bottom side up over meat and finish rolling snuggly into a burrito shape. Tuck in any loose edges on the ends and place seam side down in dish..
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas and mixes, adjusting enchiladas in dish as necessary to ensure all fit in same direction completely (usually have to "slide" mine over to make enough room)..
- When all enchiladas are in dish top with remaining salsa, spread to coat evenly, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Add sliced black olives if desired. Tent with aluminum foil, making sure you don't touch the cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 15 minutes more or until top is golden and bubbly. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving. We do 1 enchilada per person if not having sides, 1/2 per person with sides..
- Top with desired garnishes such as; shredded lettuce, sour cream, additional salsa or black olives, cilantro, guacamole, etc. Enjoy!.
- VARIATION, Layered Enchilada Pie: Spray 9in deep dish pie plate with cooking spray. Pour one quarter of jar of salsa in bottom and swirl to coat. Place one tortilla on top of salsa. Spread one third of the meat mixture on tortilla. Dollop one third of the cream cheese mixture in small pieces all over meat. Top with another tortilla, quarter jar of the salsa, and third each of meat and cream cheese mixture. Repeat for a third layer, but skip salsa to save remaining half jar for the top. Top your third layer of mixes with the final tortilla, last of the salsa (letting some run over the edges) and remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese (optional olives) in that order. Bake exactly the same as if they're rolled and enjoy!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com